Monday 14 May 2012

Just a Doodle on the Machine

Let me introduce you to my new baby,   here she is , so smooth , so lovely to sew on , I am so excited to to have her to myself , its like drawing with a pencil. I am on the look out for an extension arm for her and then im sorted ,  have nt got a name for her yet , mind you I havent got a name for my phaff which is now mended and back home with me . 
So I sat at the machine one day and started doodling , had just come back from sligo and was inspired by the rugged landscape ,  mind you i seem to be attracted to tree s , as I was with Fairy Tree in an earlier post and it seems a lot of you are aswell 
so I left that doodle aside for a few days and then one day decided to add some colour ,
and here it is ,  you see when you look out each day at the grey skys of summer in Ireland and you think there is no colour   well your wrong , here is proof

just placed a mount on top to see how it looks but think i will bring this one into the framers to work their magic ,


Now if you will excuse me im off to play  ,  oh sorry work , such a good feeling when you do what you love

EILEEN 


No comments:

Post a Comment