Thursday 7 June 2012

What inspires me to paint and sew

The view from my  window that greets me every day , its a constant inspiration  and I cant get enough of it .
Im often asked where do I get my inspiration from , well you cant help where I live , high on a hill has its advantages ,
my view is constantly changing even hour by hour some days , even on grey days , Soft days as we call them here in ireland , or bloody raining AGAIN as we say  but we get on with it 

Even on grey days I cant help been inspired 

I know , I know im so lucy to have a view like this , the lovely Sugar Loaf 

Layers and Layers of colour 

and here s the result , this one was inspired from another morning sky 

stormy sky   

2 comments:

  1. What an inspirational place you live in Eileen. You must wake up every day and pinch yourself.
    Your work is gorgeous and you work in so many different types of media. i love your background to your blog, it really showcases your work. Jayne x p.s. thank you for joining my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jayne , would you believe your my first comment on my blog , I know others have tried to leave a comment and failed , its all new to me this blogging , so thank you , and thanks for joining mine aswell

    ReplyDelete